Cost-Benefit Analysis for Proposals and Business Cases
Every professional, manager or executive should be able to correctly assess and communicate costs and benefit of a proposal or a business case. Doing it right leads to winning decisions and successful careers.
Value to you
Upon completing the seminar, you will be able to:
- Dramatically improve project success rate by posing right questions and taking or recommending the right course of action.
- Drastically improve quality of business cases produced by you and your staff
- Showcase your financial and business acumen by confidently applying contemporary methods of economic analysis
- Identify limitations of the common metrics and ensure that an appropriate method is used every time
Improve quality of your organization’s and your own decision making, and project portfolios
Here is what you will learn, among other things:
- How to identify financial and non-financial costs and benefits correctly
- How to apply contemporary methods of financial analysis, such as payback, IRR and NPV
- When to use decision trees and Monte Carlo simulation
- How to establish which numbers to include and which to disregard
- How to avoid common mistakes and misconceptions
Finally, there is value only we can provide: recognizing that learning is best achieved through practice, we offer an extended coaching option. For three months after completing the seminar, you will have unlimited access to us via phone or email, to assist you with the application of newly acquired skills. Together, we will address tricky situations or review documents. You can delay the start of the three-month period until it is convenient for you.